Depending on your airport, you have 3 check-in options:
|Check-in type||Online Check-in||Self-service kiosk||Airport check-in desk|
|Available at these airports:||
|Time before departure available:||5 days to 4h||4h to 45 min||2h to 45 min|
|Adding more baggage possible:||up to 2h prior to departure||up to 2h prior to departure, before completing check-in||up to 2h prior to departure, before completing check-in|
Online check-in to non-Schengen countries is not available.
1: Online Check-in
Currently only available for flights departing from Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), Gothenburg Airport (GOT), Malmo Airport (MMX), Copenhagen Airport (CPH) and Malaga Airport (AGP). We are working hard to make online check-in available for other airports in the future.
You can check in online as early as 5 days before and up to 4 hours before departure.
- Print your boarding card or get it in a PDF file on your mobile phone or other electronic device and have it ready for inspection at the airport.
- Present the boarding card at the gate with your travel documents no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- If you hold non-EU travel documents, you need to appear at the check-in counter to have your documentation checked. Failure to do so may result in being denied to travel.
- If you have baggage to drop off, go to the designated airport check-in or bag drop desk no later than 40 minutes prior to departure.
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied and checked in online by an adult passenger.
2: At the Primera Air Self-service Kiosk
You can check-in at a self-service kiosk at the following airports:
- Aalborg AAL
- Billund BLL
- Copenhagen CPH
- Gothenburg GOT
- Malmo MMX
- Stockholm ARN
3: At the airport check-in desk
Checking in at the check-in desk is available in all airports.
Passengers are advised to be at check-in desk 2 hours before departure. Check-in desk closes 45 minutes before departure; those who have not received a boarding pass at close of check-in, cannot be accepted for travel.
It is important that you check in for your flight and get to the departure gate on time. To be sure that all goes well, please observe the following:
- Ensure that you have your travel documents ready before check-in
- Make sure you know your booking confirmation number
- Give yourself plenty of time to check in
Note: If you intend to check in at the airport or self-service kiosk, you can add checked baggage anytime via the Manage Booking page up to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure time and before completing check-in.
- Please make sure that you allow enough time to go through security checks at the airport and to get to your departure gate on time.
- Increased security at most airports means that screening of hand baggage and body checks can take longer, particularly at busy times.